Wednesday 7 May 2014

What beautiful weather we have had lately. It's about time after all of that white fluff that graced our presence with an unappreciated extended stay. Needles to say, I went for a run today. I hadn't ran the last two days due to my 'monster migraine of the century' on Monday. I continued with my four sets of 4 and 1's, that I almost couldn't do today for some reason! I was gassed. Those kindergartens must have stolen all of my energy and endurance today! But I was able to do it. And with a slightly better pace time than my last 4 and 1 pace time. I'm already dreading 5 and 1's, let alone 10 and 1's!!!

Anyways, I was feeling better yesterday so my dad and I took a drive downtown to pick up my first ever race kit! I went to the Sporting Life store parking lot to get my bib (#21727 if you're following along!), I went inside to get my medium ladies Nike DriFit shirt (which was too small, but the nice young gentleman allowed me to change it with a little coaxing) and lastly grabbed a 15% off coupon for May 5-12th.



I was able to raise a few dollars for this race, which I am very grateful for. It was only about $130, but every bit helps! I'm super excited for my first race! Only 4 days left until game day! It will be interesting to see how my stomach is. I'm also debating whether to park at the start or at the finish. So many questions. A few more days to keep (start) eating healthy to allow for a good race! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment