Monday 19 May 2014

Well, it only took about three days after my first 10 KM run to have my legs feeling back to normal. For some reason my feet always start to get sore and swollen during any run after about the 7.5/8 KM mark. It's likely due to the fact that i'm not conditioned enough.

This past weekend I didn't run very much. MY mind kept telling me, "It's the holidays, just relax!" Too bad there aren't any holidays for your HEART! Anyways, I got a 3.5 KM run in with 5 and 1's. I've only done about two runs going by 5 and 1 intervals, so i might try another few with that.

I was going to sign up for the Newmarket Easter Seals run held on May 24th (i think), but I just had the Sporting Life run and it seems like i'm gunning it too much. I need to get my whole 5 KM timing down with 10 and 1's before I really get into it. The weather is finally smartening up enough that it's great shorts weather.

Well, another 4 day work week. And 10 days until I begin my first teaching LTO. Yay! My mom get's back from vacay tomorrow. Hopefully her foot is doing well enough that I can start running with her soon. She'd make a good running partner I think :)

Happy Victoria Day!

Total KM run to date: 89

I really need a water bottle like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment