Friday 4 July 2014

"Cause we can't stop, and we won't stop"

Well I guess Miley said it right! After getting back into running with my mom this week, and it feels good I might add, I don't want to stop. Yes I don't feel like getting up at 6:30 to run at 7 every other morning, but I'll do it. Looking back at my times that I gradually got up to when I started running were much better. This could be because a) I built up the stamina or B) I'm running slower with my mom. She says B, but I think A. Anyways, the point is I'm back at it. It's nice to have company to run with that is at my pace and ability right now. Yes she has done a half marathon but running is definitely not something you can just stop doing for 4-6 months then jump back into right away.


Mom and I just signed up to do the Angus Glen 5 Miler. It works out to be an 8 KM cart path in the middle of the summer but we can do it. I hope!


Wish us luck!


Just updated my future events page!

No comments:

Post a Comment