Sunday 25 January 2015

2015 Scotiabank Charity Challenge at the Mississauga Marathon

2015 Scotiabank Charity Challenge at the Mississauga Marathon



On May 2nd, I am participating in the Mississauga Marathon 5 KM run while raising funds for  Crohn's and Colitis Canada that is important to me through the Scotiabank Charity Challenge.

I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis at the age of 9. After 18 years of this disease, I have come to appreciate things in a different way. Simple things like going out for dinner, attending a concert or out for a run are manipulated by this chronic illness. I am lucky to have a mild to moderate form of Ulcerative Colitis, but so many are not as fortunate.

Please help me raise funds to support finding a cure for Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis to others do not have to suffer like myself. Thanks for your love and support!

Love Laura

Please support me by making a secure online donation:  


No comments:

Post a Comment