Saturday 25 April 2015

Did I just do that?! 15 KM here I come

My next race is tomorrow, the Mercedes Benz 10 K in Oakville (I'm doing the 5 KM run option). I'm excited to get some more use out of my new motivational running gear to get me going because I have signed up for a new running distance for me, 15 KM! On June 14th I have signed up for the Nike Toronto Women's 15 KM run. I am excited to train for this run since it will be my longest distance yet, but I know I can do it. As my mom says, "walk it if you have to!"

On to bigger and better things!

Last weekend I was signed up to do the Toronto Yonge Street 10 KM run, but due to this overwhelming cold I got that went into my chest I opted to sleep in. I was pretty excited to do this nice downhill run, and the race kits were pretty good too. It will be my goal for next year now :)

Here was the race kit:


No comments:

Post a Comment